QuickBooks tops the list of accounting software in the market when it comes to managing all the financial and operational needs of the businesses. QuickBooks takes care of all the finance-related tasks such as paying to your employees on time to keeping a record or track of your transactions. QuickBooks developed by Intuit indeed helps the businesses to grow and increase the profit as it allows the users to complete even the most complex tasks easily and in no time. This allows the users to attend to the other needs of their business which earlier was not possible with the traditional methods of accounting. However, this highly efficient QuickBooks accounting software can sometimes come across certain errors and issues that can hinder your workflow and prevent you from completing your tasks on time. But you do not have to worry as most of the time these errors are not very dodgy in nature and can be resolved either manually or by using the QuickBooks Tool Hub. This QuickBooks Tool Hub is referred to as a group of tools that contain all the tools which you might need to fix different error codes and issues while using QuickBooks Desktop. With the use of this single tool, you can fix all the common and basic errors and issues that may occur in QuickBooks. You should opt for this tool as a first step to resolve any error or issue. However, if you are still not able to fix the problem then you can get in touch with the QuickBooks highly experienced technical support team to get a quick response.
It is recommended that you should go through this whole article to understand how you can use the QuickBooks Tool Hub which will fix the errors and issues mentioned below:
- Company file issues
- Install issues or errors
- Networking errors
- PDF and printing errors
- QuickBooks crashing
Solution 1- You Need To Download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
With the help of the QuickBooks Tool hub, you can fix the common and basic errors that you might come across while using QuickBooks Desktop. It is advised to use the Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Open the task manager and then close all the QuickBooks and its related processes.
- Go to the official website of Intuit and then download the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub. it is recommended that you should save the setup file either on your desktop or download folder basically it should be stored at a place where you can locate it easily.
Important- in case you already have installed the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your system then you have to check which version is that you are using currently. To check it you will have to go to the Home tab there you can find the version of your QB Tool Hub or you can choose the about option to find out about the version.
- Now you have to run the downloaded file which is QuickBooksToolHub.exe
- Now follow the on-screen prompts on the installation wizard and then accept the terms and conditions.
- Wait till the installation process is finished then you can run the tool by going to the tool icon and double-click on it.
Important- go to the search field and enter QuickBooks Tool hub in the start menu, in case the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon is not available on your desktop.
Solution 2- Now Use The Tools On The Quickbooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub consists of all the tools that you might require to resolve all the basic and common errors in QuickBooks desktop. You will notice that there are various tabs available in the tool hub and each tab contains a set of tools that targets various issues.
- If you are facing any errors and issues when you are opening or working on the QuickBooks company file then you have to go to the Company File Issues tab. Once you have clicked on this tab, it will take you to the Quick Fix my file tool and QuickBooks File Doctor tool on your screen. If you are looking for additional help then you can click on the File Dr. Help option from the company file tab.
- Open the Network Issues tab in case the issue is with your network or workstations, this will run the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. this error may also include the error H202. you can only use this tool on the server.
- If you are facing any issue with your QuickBooks performance or while opening QuickBooks Desktop then you have to click on the program problems option. You might face errors such as Error 6123 and program crashing/stopped working. It is advised before you select this tab you have to use the Quick Fix my file. By doing this it can also resolve the issues that are related to the PDF and printing.
- Open the installation issues tab in case you are noticing the error while installation process, uninstallation, or reinstallation of QuickBooks desktop. Now after clicking on it, you will notice the running of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. by doing this you will also be able to fix the QuickBooks Error 3371.
- Click on the Password Reset tab then you have to reset or recover your password.
- Go to the Help & Support tab in case you want to contact the QuickBooks technical support team, managing your intuit account or in case you have already been connected to the Intuit Proadvisor. By using this section you can also send feedback on any of the tools available in QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Open the Advanced Tool tab to get the usual windows shortcuts that will help you in fixing the basic QuickBooks errors.
QuickBooks Technical Support Service:
We hope that with the help of the information and solutions provided above you have been able to understand how the QuickBooks Tool Hub works. With the help of the QuickBooks Tool Hub, you can resolve almost every common error that too without paying any extra charges. Although QuickBooks Tool Hub can only be helpful in fixing the basic issues and errors. In case you are facing any other issues then it is recommended to get in touch with the QuickBooks technical support team who are 24*7 available to assist you with resolving any kind of QuickBooks related problems, issues, or errors. The QuickBooks highly experienced technical support experts are known for resolving any kind of problems associated with QB instantly resulting in saving your time and energy that you can otherwise invest in attending to other needs of your business. You can get in touch with the team at the QB toll-free supportforerrornumber +1877-361-7446 to get an immediate response.