Efficient accounting software is the most crucial part when it comes to handling a business which is when the QuickBooks comes into the play. QuickBooks that is designed and developed by Intuit has been trusted by millions of users across the world. It has become a key player in the accounting space because of its highly efficient features and tools that can perform the most complex tasks easily. This has indeed resulted in more profit for the small to medium-size businesses because by using QuickBooks the users get some extra time in hand that they can utilize by attending to other needs of their business. One such feature of QuickBooks is the QuickBooks desktop that provides the users with multiple benefits such as automation of bank records, managing customers, suppliers, and bank transactions, and so on. Although while using the QuickBooks desktop you might come across certain issues and errors that can hinder your workflow. But, you do not have to worry as these errors can be easily fixed by just repairing the software. You will have to use the repair tool of QuickBooks for windows option to troubleshoot issues by performing the steps that are explained below in this article. You can face these issues while using, installing, or updating the QuickBooks desktop. The first step to resolve this issue is to run the repair tool for QuickBooks Desktop for windows.
By Running The Quickbooks Repair Tool You Can Resolve The Error Codes Mentioned Below:
QuickBooks Error 6000, 78
QuickBooks Error 6000, 83
QuickBooks Error 6000, 82
QuickBooks Error 6000 301
QuickBooks Error 6000 304
QuickBooks Error 6000 816
QuickBooks Error 6000 77
QuickBooks Error 6000 80
QuickBooks Error 6000 832
QuickBooks Error 12152
QuickBooks Error 15106
Running The Repair Tools:
- First, create a backup for your QuickBooks company file.
- Then, reboot your system to ensure that the other programs are not being affected by running the repair.
- Click on the control panel
- Go to the Programs and Features field then go to the Uninstall a Program.
Important- In case you are not being able to locate the Programs and Features field, then go to the programs and then click on the program and features.
- Now select the QuickBooks in the installed programs and then go to the uninstall or change.
- Now click on the continue option and then click on Next.
- Now click on Repair and then click on Next.
- Note- the repairing process might take up to 20 mins to get completed.
- Wait till the process is completed and then click on the Finish
- Now to save the changes you have to restart your system.
- To get the latest fixes and security update you will have to update your QuickBooks software to the latest release.
If You Are Getting an error during a repair process:
While running the repair tool, you might come across some basic errors and issues that can be easily fixed. Some of these common errors and issues are mentioned below:
Fix “Files in use” error
If you are facing the issue of “File in use” while using the repair process then you need to follow the steps mentioned below to fix it:
- Click on the Ignore option appeared on the screen and then click on the OK option.
- Note- You might need to repeat the above process several times.
- If you do not find the button stating the ignore option then click on close and then restart your system after the process is completed.
- Go to the Company File In Use to get additional solutions for the error.
- If you will notice any other error other than this then you will have to visit QuickBooks Error 1328.
How To Resolve Error 1628: Failed to complete script based install
if a windows service such as ‘windows installer’ is not properly functioning in your system then you might face certain issues like error 1628: Failed to complete script based install which belongs to a QuickBooks Installation Errors category. You will have to contact the IT expert or a Microsoft Support representative to get rid of this error.
QuickBooks Technical Support Service:
The above steps and solution provided in this article should be helpful to you in resolving certain common issues and you should now be able to use the QuickBooks Repair Tool to fix these issues and errors that were preventing you earlier from completing your tasks on time. However, if the repair tool has not helped you much or you are still facing any trouble or have any doubt or confusion that needs to be cleared then you can directly contact the Intuit QuickBooks Proadvisors who are 24*7 available to assist you with resolving any kind of QuickBooks related problems, issues, or errors. The QuickBooks highly experienced technical support experts are known for resolving any kind of problems associated with QB instantly resulting in saving your time and energy that you can otherwise invest in attending to other needs of your business. You can get in touch with the team at the QB toll-free supportforerror number +1800-366-1468 to get an immediate response.