Data damage is an important issue in software like QuickBooks or any other software. Data damage in QuickBooks affects your workflow as well as your business. In order to save the important financial database from the damage, you need to fix the issue as the earliest. Here in this article, we will learn the steps to Resolve Data Damage On Your QuickBooks Company File manually. You can talk to QuickBooks Tech Support 1866-656-1012 for any type of technical assistance.
How To Resolve Data Damage On Your Company File?
There are two steps to recover the data from your company file. Follow the steps in sequence for the best result. The steps to fix the data damage error in QuickBooks are mentioned below:
Step 1: Run The Rebuild Data Utility
First of all, you have to Run the Rebuild Data Utility:
- Open the File menu in QuickBooks
- Click Utilities > Rebuild Data.
- Click Ok on the confirmation window to back up the company file data. It may take time to wait for some time.
- Select Ok when you see Rebuild has completed message on the screen.
Step 2: Run the Verify Data utility
The next thing to do is run the verify data utility:
- Now open the File menu in QuickBooks
- From the drop-down click on Utilities > Verify Data.
- Click OK when you see the message QuickBooks detected no problem with your data. Now you can use your company file.
- If there is an issue with the data then you will be asked to choose between Rebuild Now or View Errors
- Click Close
- Follow the below actions:
Review Last Verify/Rebuild
- Press F2 to open Product Information window and then click Review Last Verify/Rebuild.
- Search the error in the results screen.
If you do not find any trouble in viewing the QBWin.log or the QuickBooks.log file then perform the below steps.
- Search log or QuickBooks.log files.
Note: You are required to send log files to Intuit support if you are working with the support team. This will send the file to a repository that will enable the support agent to view your log files.
- Check the log file.
- Press Ctrl+F on the keyboard to find Begin Verify and then go to the most recent file.
- Search the line that contains the LVL_ERROR and then search it in QuickBooks Help window.
- Follow the steps in the QuickBooks Help Window to rectify the issue
QuickBooks Data Damage Support
The databases are a very important part of any business organizations. Any type of damage can bring a lot of trouble to the organizations. You need to fix these errors as soon as possible to avoid any type of severe damage. You can contact toll QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1866-656-1012 if you face a similar situation. Our experts will help you in performing the above step and resolving the issue.