QuickBooks is an outstanding accounting software which is widely used across the globe. In order to use the application, you are required to install QuickBooks on your system. But there are various errors that can occur while installing QuickBooks on your system. You can contact to QuickBooks Support Number +1800-778-7614 for any type of installation issues related to QuickBooks.
In this article, we are going to fix the installation error by deleting damaged files in QuickBooks Desktop. When you install QuickBooks Desktop then it asks for the license number and the product code. If the file which has this information is damaged then QuickBooks will not open. To fix this issue you are required to delete the entitlement file and again enter the license number and the product information details. If you need any assistance then you can call us on Intuit QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-778-7614.
What Are The Common Errors Which Can Be Fixed By Deleting Entitlement File?
When you delete the entitlement file then you resolve the below errors:
- “Error: The validation code is incorrect or the service is temporarily unavailable when activating.”
- “Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties.”
- “Message: You cannot use Online Banking because QuickBooks is not registered.”
- “You must subscribe to accountant’s copy file transfer service” appears after you subscribe and sync.
- Error re-configuring your edition of QuickBooks.
- Sync License Data Online is grayed out and unclickable.
- Edit List link isn’t in No Company Open window.
How To Delete Entitlement File?
You need to follow the below steps in sequence to delete the entitle file:
- Close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Make sure that all QuickBooks processes are closed in the system.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc on your keyboard to open the Windows Task Manager. Windows 10: Select More Details to show Task Manager
- Click on the Processes
- Now click on the Process Name header to sort the processes alphabetically.
- Find all the instances of QBW32.EXE and choose End Task.
- Search and open the entitlement data folder for your Windows operating system and version of QuickBooks.
- Press Windows+R on the keyboard to open the Run window.
- Type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or v6) in the search box of the Run window and press Enter. (The folder location is the same for all QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise versions.)
- Right-click the ecml file.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes on the confirmation message when it asks whether you want to delete the file.
- Open the company file and follow the onscreen instructions to register the application.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Installation Error
By deleting the damaged files in QuickBooks, you can easily resolve the QuickBooks Installation Errors. The damaged files create hindrance in the workflow of company files. If the issue still exists after removing the damaged files then you can download and run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool which easily fixes the QuickBooks installation errors or other issues in QuickBooks.
For any kind of technical assistance, while performing the above steps, you can seek assistance from QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-778-7614 to get the best technical assistance from certified and experienced technicians.