QuickBooks company file is the most important part of QuickBooks as it contains all the database of the financial transactions. You must keep update backup of your company file so that your restore it if any damage happens to our company files due to any reason. You can follow the below steps to restore the backup from local hard drive or external storage device. If you need any help then you can contact QuickBooks Support Number +1800-778-7614 to get your queries resolved.
How To Restore A Backup Of Company File?
You need to follow the below steps in sequence to restore a backup of company file:
- Open QuickBooks and then go to the File
- Click Open or Restore Company.
- Choose Restore a backup copy(.qbb) and click Next.
- Select Local Backup and then click Next.
- From the Look In the drop-down, choose the location of the backup file.
- Choose the backup file from the folder. The file name should have.qbb extension.
- Click Open and then click Next.
- Now select the location where you want to save the file from the Save in the dropdown.
- Type a new file name and then click Save.
- If you are overwriting a corrupted company file the QuickBooks may prompt to overwrite the file. Select Yes when the prompt message appears to overwrite the file.
- Type YES into the textbox within Delete Entire File window and choose OK in order to overwrite the corrupted company file with the backup file.
Contact Us For Technical Support
You can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-778-7614 for any type of technical assistance related to QuickBooks issues. Your issues will be resolved in no time as our technicians are very skilled and highly experienced.