QuickBooks Enterprise accounting software is a powerful and affordable accounting platform which helps small and mid-sized businesses. You get better insights which can paint a bigger picture for your business and you can take decisions accordingly. QB Enterprise also allows users to simultaneously work on two company data files and benefit from consolidated reporting. You can control the level of permissions for all the users and you can have up to 30 users. In this blog post, we will show you how to setup QuickBooks Enterprise Database.
The Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of supportforerror created this detailed step-by-step guide so users can install and configure their QB Enterprise software. You can get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts by calling on the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012.
Steps For Setting Up QuickBooks Enterprise
Follow and apply the steps given below to set up QB Enterprise on your computer. In case you get stuck on any step or need help with the process then contact our QuickBooks Support Team.
- Firstly, you have to make sure that your QB Enterprise software is registered.
- Now, set up your company data file.
- If you have recently purchased QB Enterprise accounting solutions then create a new company file for your business.
- Update the existing company data file if you are upgrading from QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier to QuickBooks Enterprise solutions.
- Open your QB and start adding new users and also set user access permissions.
- These three prompts will appear on your screen while installing QB Enterprise.
- Choose the option which suits your requirements.
- Are you using QuickBooks on your own computer?
- Are you using QuickBooks on a server?
- Will you share your company file here so that it could be shared over your network?
Common QuickBooks Database Related Errors
You will be able to use the Sybase database for increasing size limitations for growing database if you are using the latest QuickBooks Enterprise 2020 version. Also, the latest versions of QB are free from all the errors and issues which were reported in the earlier versions. QuickBooks Enterprise 20.0 comes with a new database structure which is free from QuickBooks 6000 series errors and QuickBooks C series errors.
What causes C series error?
- QuickBooks Error C=1: Non-standard video settings.
- QuickBooks Error C=3: QB is unable to open a quicken file on the MAC platform.
- QuickBooks Error C=9: QB is unable to read supplementary file or you are using a damaged disk. Copy the contents of the file to another storage device.
- QuickBooks Error C=10: QB is unable to write the supplementary file.
- Other codes that you can run into: QuickBooks Error C19, QuickBooks Error C21, QuickBooks Error C32, QuickBooks Error C43.
Get QuickBooks Support Services For Enterprise Data Issues
Supportforerror is the number #1 platform to get latest news and troubleshooting guides for all QuickBooks errors. Click on the search field and type any error code or issue to learn more about it.
We also provide instant QB error resolution services to all QuickBooks users across the globe. If you are encountering any error or issue within your QB Enterprise then call on the authentic QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012. You can also reach us by using our QuickBooks Live Chat Support Service.