TLS 1.2 is an advanced security protocol which has now become the industry security standard. Security is very essential for any business. Any kind of weak or loose security will result in the loss of data and hamper business growth. Here we will learn How To Update TLS 1.2 For QuickBooks Desktop For Windows. You can call on QuickBooks Support Number 1888-382-7559 for any type of assistance.
What Are The Serves That Get Affected When TSL 1.2 Is Not Updated?
Below are a few services which get affected when TSL 1.2 does not update:
- Payroll, payments, online banking, etc and other allied services.
- Activation of QuickBooks Desktop on a new system
- Password reset tool. If you lost your password, then there is no way back.
- Intuit Data Protect (IDP)
- Help pages
- Ordering checks and supplies
- All the services that need Intuit account credentials like My apps, secure webmail, contributed reports, etc.
In these cases, you need to update your QuickBooks.
What Are The System Requirements For TSL 1.2 Update?
There are some pre-requisites which is necessary for the TSL 1.2 update. The system requirements are given below:
- Windows Operating System – Windows 7v, Windows 8.1v, Windows server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows server 2016.
- Internet Browser– There must be internet explorer on your system . IE 11 is the recommended version which has the best security update.
- Framework– Must have .NET framework 4.5.2 or higher v. make sure it is updated.
There may some error prompts while running QuickBooks on the system. You can contact a Qualified IT Professional for a resolution.
Reach For Technical Support
You can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number 1888-382-7559 if you require any assistance while updating TSL 1.2 for QuickBooks. Our Intuit QuickBooks Support Service is always active for any type of assistance. Our technical team has certified technicians who deal with all types of QuickBooks issues on a daily basis. They can resolve any type of QuickBooks issue in quick time. As an alternate way, you can also get step by step assistance on QuickBooks Live Chat Support.