QuickBooks is the first option for users across the world when it comes to trusting an accounting software that will not only finish and complete your targets on time but will also ensure to keep a track record of it. QuickBooks by Intuit has helped many businesses to grow and flourish financially by not only paying the employees on time but also allowing the user or owner to have an eye on the financial record of their business. For doing this the user does not need to be present at a certain place or time and can easily keep a check on the transactions by just simply logging into their company file or QuickBooks account from anywhere and at any time. QuickBooks comes up with mainly three products QuickBooks pro/premier and enterprise. With each having their own benefits the user gets to choose from this variety of choices. It also keeps updating its versions quite often so that the user also gets to use the latest tools and features. One such feature is QuickBooks payroll that helps you to keep a track of your finances and transactions in real-time. Although, If you are finding it hard to track the payments which have been made by you then don’t take any stress. This article will guide you through how you can create a list of the employees to whom you have paid in a particular financial year via the transactions in the payroll and by using the reports of the payee.
By creating and having this list, you can easily check and verify the limits that have been exceeded in your payroll service strategy/plan level. To do this task you are required to perform the steps that are mentioned below:
- Go to the main menu first, then click on the reports, and then choose the employees and the payroll.
- Select the payroll transactions by the payee
- From the options of the dates drop-down, you need to choose ‘This month’ or you can select the next or last month as well according to the choice of the month you wish to view.
During the process of calculating the no. of employees you have made the payment to in a particular month:
- You need the pay cheque date for establishing the calendar month.
- Every employee has been counted for which you have been trying to pay in the present payroll.
- All the extra employees to whom you have been paying via paycheques dated in the same/exact month are also counted.
- Every employee is counted for once irrespective of the no. of the employees that have been paid in the month.
- All the employees that have been terminated need to be subtracted that are released in the QB at or prior to the date of a paycheque.
QuickBooks Technical support team
We really hope and wish that the steps given above have really helped you out in solving your issue. You should now be able to check and verify the list of the employees that you have paid via QuickBooks Payroll. Although if you are still facing some issues or you are not able to make the identification then don’t worry the QuickBooks technical support experts are there to help you out. The Intuit certified team of tech experts are known for solving any customers query instantly by providing the best possible solutions you just simply need to dial QuickBooks supportforerror +1800-366-1468 number and then let the team member assist you with best-suited solutions and methods.