QuickBooks Not Responding And User Unable To Open Company File
QuickBooks is the leading Accounting and Financial Management software which comes with quite a few tools and features. They help you in efficiently managing your business and providing you with location independence while doing so. No other software can stand to compete against QuickBooks when it comes to handling business tasks for small and mid-sized businesses. However, QB Users might get stuck with errors and issues like QuickBooks Won’t Open.
You will run into this error when opting an incorrect method for opening a QuickBooks file. This problem can be easily fixed and all you have to do is call us at our QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-866-656-1012.
What Causes The QuickBooks Would Not Open Issue?
- You do not have the permission to access this file or folder.
- You are trying to open an encrypted file or folder.
- The QuickBooks Company Data File is damaged.
- The Computer was forcefully shutdown while QuickBooks was running in the background.
- Network or Power failure.
- You are using an outdated version of the software.
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Won’t Open Issue
- Navigate to the task manager and look for QBW32.exe file and end it.
- Now, exit from QuickBooks application.
- Reboot your workstation and open QuickBooks again.
- Re-register QuickBooks associated components in the Window.
- Open ‘Reboot.bat’ for registering .DLL and OCX files.
- Choose to repair QB Installation files which can support you in substituting the damaged install files.
- Now, use Clean Install of QuickBooks and then try again.
Technical Support Help for Unable to Open QB Problem
If the above-given steps did not resolve the QuickBooks Won’t Open problem or if you are stuck on some step, you can call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-866-656-1012.